Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What does data validation isnt supported and was removed, cell values were retained mean?

I have an excel file that is crucial to my presentation, it works fine with excel for mac on my MacBook Pro. However this means I need to take my mac with me to my appointments. I am desperate to be able to use this file on my iPad. When I import I into numbers it gives me 3 error messages, the main one being:

1. Data validation isnt supported and was removed, cell values were retained.

2. Hidden sheets were made visible

3 The font calibri was missing

Is there any way to achieve this?

Really not sure what the point of an apple tablet is if I can't use a particular excel file. This file was designed by the corp I work for, it is way to large and complex for me to redesign in numbers completely. And honestly, I paid $900 for this device, I shouldn't have to resort to that. I am very close to scrapping the ipad and getting a windows tab. Please help


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment