Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

How do I transfer/save Mail folders from iPad to PC or Flash drive?

I use AOL as my mail account on my iPAD2. I have saved emails to certain folders and their expanded sub folders of info for later use. I have now been trying to transfer these folders to a flash drive to use elsewhere and share with others. I thought being the folders were saved under AOL account it would be saved on AOL itself.. The main folders are there but with no sub folders ( folders don't expand) and the info inside them are not available thru AOL on my PC or via web. The only place i can still find the email copies of info is in the Mail app under the AOL folders (ex. inbox, drafts, trash, spam, extra of my file folder names w/sub folders! I've looked to use ITunes but emails are not available there. I've also tried looking in backups but can't seem to find! Can anybody help me find a way to transfer these email folders along with all the emails included in the sub folders?

 

Thank you for any help you are able to give!

WBmosquito..


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment