Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Video APP freeze when play videos from Home sharing iTunes

I have a Wifi iPad 3, with iOS 6.1.3 firmware.

iTunes 11.0.2 on a Old Macbook pro

 

If I copy the video to iPad it would be perfect. But I don't want to.

I want to stream from my computer.

 

Homesharing works fine with some lag of cover picture sync but you can play it in video app anyway

 

but as it plays, the video app will freeze at the backgroud. but the video still playing. but you'll never recall the menu with a finger tap.

If you play the video with subtitle the subtitle will freeze as well. but the video is still playing you can't pause it until you try to kill the video app twice.

 

by the way, stream video from itunes to Apple TV is perfect for me.

I wounder if this is a common problem or not?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment