Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Plan an application download (remotely)

Hello,

Before asking my question, here is my situation :

I have an iPad 4th gen and an Android phone.

On Android, it is possible to go on the Google Play Store online and choose applications which will be downloaded on my phone later (when there is network available).

I'd like to do the same for my iPad, since I don't have the iPad with me all the time. For example, there are often good deals (free apps for example) during the day, and by the time I get home, it's too late to get the deal, and I cannot install iTunes at work...

So my question is : is there a way to remotely plan an app download from something easily accessible anywhere, like a web browser ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Catherine


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment