Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Why didn't my Calendar & Contacts to my iPad?

Hi!

Please read this fully and not suggest something I have already done.. I have spent close to 5.5 hours last night trying to figure this out!!

I got my ipad on Friday and am having trouble getting my contacts & calendar on my iPad.

I have done the following to try and get it to work:

-went to my iCloud and turned the contactsand calendar off and back on again

- restarted my ipad

- went to mail, contacts, calendar and turned both on and off

-tried to resync with out contacts & calendars and then resynced with c&c via my macbook

-turned the iCloud sync c&c on and off on my lap top

and finally I RESTORED my new ipad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment