Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Re: Newsstand never downloads content automatically

I have this same issue .  I'm running iOS 6.1.3 and each day I have to download the NYTimes and WSJ.  I also have to do the same with my weekly/monthly magazines (NY Tiimes, WSJ, NY Magazine, New Yorker, Men's Fitness, Wired, Vanity Fair, Architectural Digest, This Old House, etc).  I've checked the newsstand settings - they ARE set to automatically download the magazines.

I'm not sure when the issue started - ie if it coincided with my update to iOS 6.1.3. 

Does anyone else out there have a similar issue under 6.1.3?   I've searched around the forum and can only find people who's issues were resolved (6.0.x and 5.x versions). 

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment