Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Re: Apps keep crashing after upgrade to ios 7 ipad2

i am having the same experience (as well as several other problems) since installing iOS7 on my iPad2. The apps briefly appear to open when I tap their icons, but then disappear. double tapping the Home key to bring up the multi-tasking view idicates that the apps are running in the background but, I cannot access them.

This fiasco began because I was unable to login to my One-to-One account after the iOS7 update. I spent 4 hrs on the phone last night, with 4 different people from Apple support, restoring the iPad to factory settings & then restoring the image from my iCloud backup, only to end up with the situation described above. And I still can't login to my One-to-One account, plus I amnow also unable to access the iTunes store. I am sure there are other problems that I have yet to discover.

This has been such a "Windows" experience that I find myself wondering if Apple truly has lost its mojo & mystique. Are their pretty products worth their premium prices? More importantly, are they worth the frustration I experience, & the time that lost from my life, in trying to resolve problems with their"improvements". If asked today, my answer would be a very loud & resounding "NO"!!!!!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment