Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

iPad Air and problems

Hi

Bought iPad Air 16GB 18 November and having problems with it already! OH has had the iPad4 (updated to IOS7.0.4) for a year now so I know the comparison re the problems I have with the Air and I'm far from happy with it (both of us happy with the iPad4 however!

Just a couple of details of my set up, used saving battery with tips from Apple so I know it's not that and I don't as yet have a case for my ipad so not overheating.

Problem number one is, I switch on, the Apple logo comes up for several seconds, it then switches to the "slider" screen and IMMEDIATELY switches off. I can't even touch the screen to get to it before it does! I then switch on the on/off button and it works ok after that.

Second problem (comparing with OH's iPad), the average battery use for 45 minutes on mine is 6% down (8% in an hour) and on OH's 1% in 45 minutes - 1 hour. I think mine is losing battery life far too quickly so am asking here for comments/advice/help to see what you think.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

best wishes

treesa


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment