Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Intermittent WiFi issues on new iPad 3.

Hi.

 

I got my iPad 3 Wifi + cellular yesterday, brand new from my network.

 

After setting it up I started to use the WiFi in order to install the apps I wanted to from the app store.  During this, my iPad disconnected several times from the router and then I had to reconnect it when the Wireless signal popped up again.

 

I am very near to the router, so it is not due to anything blocking it.  My router is a Netgear WGT624v3 running the latest firmware (it is not a 'N' supporting router however).

 

I have no troubles like this with any of my laptops or iPhones in the house, and so have deduced it is a problem within the iPad itself.

 

Thanks,

Sam.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment