Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Apple screws Ipad 3 customers with iPad 4

Don't give up. My brother and many others got credits for being the ones who stood in line days for the FIRST IPhone and months after paying FULL price, they dropped the price several hundred dollars.

Myself? Between ipad, warranties and accessories, I'm out of nearly $1000. Best Buy told me tonite I could do a trade in for $369. But clearly that price won't last forever as we get further from today. Fast action is the key.

ANd I understand tech life cycle but darn it, my ORIGINAL Droid cell was the darling of Androids for darned near two full years. And considering it was almost ONE TENTH the price of my ipad I was comfy giving it a proper funeral.

IPad 32gb, white, wifi only ....


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment