Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Recovering Lost Pages Document After iPad Battery Dies?

I finished a very important college project yesterday night. I saved it, it was finished, everything was great - then my iPad battery died. No big deal, I plugged it in to charge overnight. This morning, I started my iPad2 back up to see that many Pages documents I purposefully deleted yesterday have magically re-appeared and my college project is gone. I've shut down my iPad and restarted it (I usually just leave it on sleep with my Smart Cover and never shut it off). Unfortunately, nothing has changed and my project is still gone. Through the Pages app, I sent it from my iPad to my personal email address on Gmail, but it isn't in my inbox, spam, or any other folder that it could have been sent to. I know that I saved it on my iPad. Is there any way I could possibly recover this? Thank you for your help.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment