Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Why is the iTunes synch so terrible?!! ALWAYZ!

I've had each iteration of the iPhone and now each interation of the iPad, excluding the iPad mini. No matter which version, the updating via iTunes is terrible! What idiot designed it to remove everything just to update then put it all back . . . so that you lose everything if the update fails?  I avoided the latest update because EVERY TIME I update on ANY iPhone or iPad it FAILS. EVERY TIME.  So now I've been crapping around with my iPad for 6 hours because its totally hosed AGAIN because I was foolish enough to think Apple FINALLY figured out how to get the updates to run smoothly . . . NOT.  I'm so glad I have my Android phone and my Windows laptop. They've always been more stable and more reliable. I don't get Apple heads who pretend Apple is infallable.  My experience is that its far more hoaky than other brands and far fewer resources and options to resolve issues once your apple-ish screws up . . . do I have a quesiton? no.  just my comment that I can't wait to purchase the Windows 9 Surface and give the crApple to my 13yr old . . . NEXT . . . .


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment