Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

iPad mini WIFI issue continued

Dear Mr. Cook, dear Apple community,

 

as a true believer in Apple, I have stumbled over the iPad mini. So far any product I have bought from Apple has been a highlight and has provided much fun and satisfaction and professional results. The iPad mini has but destroyed that. I have owned it since one month and the' wifi issue' has caused me to buy two new routers, and make about as many phone calls to 'friends and experts' as in the worst pc times gone. Please, please, please tell me that this issue will disappear (iOS 6.0.2 has not done the job). Every other device in my house works just fine and I truly want to use and keep my iPad mini, but as Christmas has neared and has past with sentimentalities peaking, I'm slowly getting tired of reading blogs and forums dealing with it (iPad Mini and WIFI) not working properly. So my wish from Apple for Christmas is my iPad mini to work.

 

Thank you for reading and very happy holidays.

Sincerely Yours,

Wolfensteen


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment