Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Re: iPad the most secure platform for online. browsing? I hear that viruses won't compromise iOS

New iPad user (iOS 6)

Usually I don't take words for granted until I see the contrary.

So, if so, how secure is the iPad - online browsing mostly.

Another concern, adware installed on iPad ( that is freeware

usually has ad support ) do I need to be worried?

I talk about official Appstore apps from Apple.

Last I want an opinion is this, but it's more a recommendation perhaps:

To plug in the charger into the iPad, is a scary experience every day,

hoping never to cause damage. I consider it very fragile unlike the rest

of the iPad hardware. In fact, my fools hope is never ever having to

plug in the charger. You get my point. What's your take on it?

Besides, what I found amazing on the iPad is its low emissions unlike other tablets.

I ran the iPad with WiFi until the battery went down to zero and switched off the iPad.

No overheating at all ( congratulations Apple, awesome - had a need to mention this )


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment