Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Re: iPad personal hotspot (uk)

Yes, I also had top service from the Three store.  Everyone there was knowledgable and eger to help.  They tried different combination of cellphones and plans to get the cheapest deal for me.

I showed them how to enable tethering on the iPad, and they were very impressed (they didn't know it could be done!).  After making sure the Three SIM can tether with the iPad, I then bought an iPhone 4S with all-you-can-eat data plan.  Now I can use the same SIM in either iPhone or iPad.  The sales person also told me they will unlock your iPhone after your first bill.  Unlike AT&T, which will only unlock your iPhone at the end of the contract peroid (that is one major reason I don't want to buy iPhone in the States)

After my iPhone is unlocked, I will try my AT&T SIM in it.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment