Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Re: Wifi on my Ipad mini has become very poor post ios upgrade to 6.0.2

I was very excited to get my new iPad mini, until I got it. After just two days, I had to contact apple with the same issues regarding wifi. I tried everything: master reset on router, release new ip, restored my iPad mini through the iPad and then iTunes. I'm extremely frustrated and very disappointed in apple. One would expect the best of the best after paying a high price for this device, but I was wrong!!

My videos on YouTube and elsewhere constantly buffer. I have to constantly refresh my web browser or the page im trying to load in order for it to completely load. Web pages either load 15-20% of the way or if the page loads, it will not finish loading by 15-25%. I'm super ****** about these wifi problems to the point that I'm sick and tired of this ongoing issue!

Please apple fix this problem, otherwise I have no other option than to return my device! I swear tht I will never get another apple device if this issue isn't resolved soon!

I don't understand why apple is so quick or in a rush to release a new product, if it isn't perfected.

I'm really beginning to change my views about apple. I think they're getting much more sloppier with their work, and that they're only concern is about keeping their popularity and name on top of headlines, by releasing products every 6-12 months. This may be about consumerism or whatever,

                           but it's not fair especially to those of us who are most loyal to apple!

If ios 6.0.3 doesn't fix these wifi issues, I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER APPLE PRODUCT EVER AGAIN!!

Please do something, if apple even reads these discussions!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment