Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

iPad won't transfer some movies to iTunes

 

2 movies (hustle & flow / the dark knight) were purchased either on my iPad or iTunes (i can't remember where) but now they currently live on my iPad. Each time I plug my iPad into my computer to sync, I get an error message telling me that these movies can't be synced to my iTunes as they can't be found. However, I can watch them in full on my iPad. I've even deleted and downloaded from the iTunes store and they still won't sync to iTunes. Newer movies that I've purchased have no problems whatsoever. I'd like to ensure that I have a backup of these just in case as movies are pricy and I could seriously watch hustle & flow or the dark knight for the rest of my days and be happy (no, I am not willing to test this, but let's just say I can quote Friday word to word, minute to minute  ). Any help is very much appreciated cause it's hard out here for a pimp when you're trying to make the money for the rent.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment