Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Re: iPad2 No Sound (7.0.4) even after Reset, YES I have tried using volume controls!, iPad2 No Sound (7.0.4) even after Reset, YES I have tried using volume controls!

I have an iPad2 that has recently been updated with 7.0.4. After turning off my iPad, I lost all audio from the iPad. Speakers work because when in Setting>Sounds> the ringer options work. YES, I have tried using the volume controls. But now the volume controls only control the ringer options.

I have changed the option under settings for the lock out to mute and back to lock out.

I have reset all setting

I have turned off and on

I have done are hard reset (holding the 2 buttons down).

I have erased everything and started all over reset.

I still have now sound from my iPad. Again the speakers work, when I go to sound under setting and play with the volume of the ringer it plays the sound.

Why is my controls now only for a ringer after the UPDATE. Is my iPad2 a paper weight?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment