Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

My iPad with retina display updated to iOS 7.0.4 keeps freezing up and crashing.

I am having troubles with my ( iPad with retina display ) the one before the ( iPad air ). When in the YouTube app and a few others I noticed as well watching a video or doing anything on the iPad, with it opened up or even after it being installed on my iPad, it freezes my iPad locks it up or it just re-starts my iPad. At times I can not use the home button, power button, anything at all and have to wait for the iPad to try and cure itself before re-starting it or before it re-starts itself. After troubleshooting my iPad with Apple to see if it was my iPad or something wrong with iOS 7 update, it seems that it is the YouTube app and any other app that causes these types of problems so I have deleted and re-installed the YouTube app after speaking with Apple and again and still the same problem. For now I have deleted the app and the others until I hear about a fix for the problem. Hope this helps out anyone with the same problem.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment