Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

iPad mini breakage caused by defective Apple accessory

I purchased an iPad mini in Las Vegas, Nevada last December 2012. I also purchased an Apple branded Smart Cover to go with it.

 

Recently I have been finding the magnetic strip of the smart cover to be weak (weaker than that of other Apple branded smart covers), but I decided to ignore it, thinking it would not greatly affect me.

 

I usually fold it up in a triangle form, so that I could view videos while working at the same time. To my dismay, one night, the form of the Smart Cover gave in to the weight of the iPad mini, causing the Smart Cover to fall flat. This, in turn, caused my iPad mini to fall as well, which resulted im some scratches.

 

I was wondering if Apple can do anything to help me in this issue since I believe that I am of little fault in this situation.

 

I have seen other users on the Internet report a similar case on some online support forums, so I know I am not the only one.

 

Thank you for your time and support,


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment