Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Changing the phone number associated with iMessage in my iPad

Hi,

I bought an iPhone 3s, then an iPad 2' which then synced to my iPhone, using the same apple ID. This meant that the iMessage was synced between the iPad and the iPhone. All good so far.

 

I have now bought a new Iphone 5 , in addition to the iPhone 3, which has a new number. I change the phone number in my Apple ID to the new number, but my iPad still synced its iMessages with the old phone, not the new phone.

 

I intend to cancel he service with the old iPhone 3 and stop using that number.

 

However, I cannot find a way to change the number in my iPad to the new one.

 

I would appreciate some tips on how to do this. Thanks.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment