Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Home Sharing (freezing controls) iPad 2

Has anyone else been experiencing playback issues within Home Sharing on any iPad.  I am on the iPad 2 and whenever I begin playing an episode or any form of video media, the controls seem to freeze after a few minutes of play, but the file continues to play without any issues.  The main problem is that you cannot play/pause, high speed scrub, etc.  I am always forced to "force quit" the Video's app and start over again, but it takes 2 force quits to accomplish this.  Somewhat annoying.  I wonder how fully supported iOS 6 is with iPad 2.  I have noticed a substantial amount of slow down even with mutli-gestures.  Everything seems delayed.  Looking forward to hearing peoples comments.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment