Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Re: how to setup ipad with canon mg3170

i just bought wifi printer canon MG3170. I already setup the printer with my imac 2011 21.5". both printer and mac already in the same network, and I dont have problem using airprint between those two.

the problem is, I cannot do airprint from my iphone or ipad 2 (wifi only). both devices cannot detect the printer. (it says: no airprint printers found)

both devices are also already within the same network. does anyone know what happened and what should i do to make it work?

there are some instructions in the manual books that specifically guides airprint setting, but the instructions can be executed only if I use wifi router as my wifi source. It says i have to push WPN button on my router.

For your information, I'm using internet sharing features from my imac. it is LAN-to-wifi. so in short, I use my imac as a wifi router. so i don't have the slightest idea where on my imac is the WPN button.

anyone can help me?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment