Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

iOS iTunes store: downloading previously purchased alert tones?

Please pardon this post if it's in the wrong forum. I'm writing in with a question about the iOS version of the iTunes store and more specifically about downloading items purchased on one iOS device to another iOS device without having to buy them again. I've already submitted a suggestion for an improvement to the store via the feedback portion of the Apple site.

 

On to the question!

 

Exposition: I purchased a Star Trek alert tone on my iPhone 5 (running latest iOS) and wanted to download that same purcahsed alert tone onto my iPad2 (also latest iOS). I can't find the alert tone in the Purchased section of the iTunes store on the iPad. The Purchased section is apparently not searchable, and I don't see the alert tone listed under Recent Purchases, even though it is my most recent purchase. When I find the alert tone in the store proper, I can see it and I receive a message about having already purchased it. I am not given an option to download it from that screen.

 

The question is: what am I doing wrong here? Shoudn't I be able to download that previously purchased alert tone to my iPad?

 

Thanks in advance!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment