Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Can't delete expired rental movies from iCloud

I'm so tired of every time there is an update with the OS nothing works for months. I have read all the solutions and it is ridiculous that I can not delete expired rentals from iCloud. When my son sees a movie that he watched and has expired, he goes nuts because I can't put it back on. He is three and I'm as frustrated as he is. I can not delete the movie icons from my iPad. They are there with a cloud in the lower ring corner. I turned off the share video option. Which corrupted two rentals I did not view yet. I reset my iPad but when I turned iCloud back on  it put them right back. Does anyone have a different solution to remove expired rentals? I can't even sync playlists from iTunes Match. Feels like apple is going down the drain. Before anyone says just switch, I'm too invested with iPads iPhones, macs and peripherals to start this crap over.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment