Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Sync issues

Ok, I don't know if it is the new OS on my iPhone and iPad or if this is the result of the new iTunes I installed but I'm having consistent problems with syncing my library now. My iPhone now constantly spends well over 20 minutes on the 'waiting for changes to be applied' step of syncing regardless of if there is only one song that needs to be copied. Also once the sync is complete it's a crapshoot as to whether or not the new items actually sync to the device, and half the time items that were already synced are now screwed up and either have to be downloaded again or another sync has to be conducted. Additionally my itunes doesn't automatically sync my purchases anymore so if I purchase something using the iTunes store on my device I have to go manually download it to my computer. This is a pain and is making it difficult to ensure I have my files digitally backed up. I'm not willing to put all of my backup in the cloud, particularly for my contacts so that's really not an option. Again, not sure what the issue is but all these functions were fine until I 'upgraded' to this new software and now all of a sudden I have nothing but problems. Apple you need to fix this stuff, and fix it quick. I am becoming one very unsatisfied customer. Meantime can anyone recommend a solution to this issue?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment