Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

USB connection to iPad problems

When I connect my iPad (3rd Gen) to my late 2013 27'' iMac (Only upgrade being the 1TB Fusion Drive), the iPad charging symbol consitently flashes on/off, and the iMac 75% of the time constently notifies me that the device is no longer connected. Is there something wrong with my iMac? It seems to work fine on my Macbook pro. I tried using many different cables and the same problem persists. It is especially frustrating because I am a developer and this greatly hinders my productivity when hours of the day I cannot test on my device because my computer "doesnt recognize" the device.

 

Anyone having these issues? Its not only myself either, my coworker (has the same model iMac) has the exact same problem, also with a 3rd Gen iPad.

 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

 

Thanks!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment