Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Downloading Previous Purchases of Pre-Orders

So here's the scenario.

 

Arctic Monkey's 'AM' Album released today.

I had previously purchased the singles for 'R U Mine' and 'Why'd you only call me..'.

 

This morning I downloaded the Album but it only downloaded the songs I don't have as singles? Obviously now for neatness I want the singles to be the album version and remove the singles from my iTunes Library.

 

When I go to the store I see 'play' on all the songs in the album except the singles previously bought which are labelled 'purchased'.

 

When I go to Purchased under iTunes store I see the album but only the tracks which were not previously bought as singles.

 

I didn't use 'Complete my Album' to buy this album as it was a preorder.

 

Why can I not download the album versions of these songs so they sit under the album in my library with the correct artwork?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment