Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Will I keep editable journals when I update to newer iOS and iPhoto

I'm currently on an iPad 3rd gen iOS 6.1.3 running the older iphoto, as in, before the recent update.

 

Now I would like to update to get iOS 7 and the new iPhoto and would update it all on my iPad, so no fresh reinstall (what seems to delete too much info).

Will the journals that I've created so far in the 'old' version continue to exist in the new version, and most importantly, will they still be editable?

 

There seems to be a lot of discussion and confusion about when you stay in control of your journals. Once you delete iPhoto, the journals can never be edited again, even though they stay visible in iCloud. But is iPhoto deleted and reinstalled when you update iOS or update the app itself?

 

Any tips would be appreciated! Can't lose my control now, since even though all my journals are synced with iCloud, I need to keep control until I can backup everything properly in 2 months, so after traveling.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment