Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

How do you transfer photos between ipad and mac on demand?

New Ipad air, purchased today, upgraded as soon as box was opened to 7.1.1.  Mac mini i7 running mavericks (2 weeks old)

After waiting an undetermined time for icloud to sync (not very long actually) I find SOME of my photos from my mac on my new ipad.

I edit on the ipad (the reason I bought it) and cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the edited version to go BACK to my mac.

Honestly, I thought editing was supposed to be "seamless" across platforms; that what you edited on one showed up on the other.  This is NOT happening and furthermore there seems to be no way to actually deliberately SEND a picture from one to the other.

The OS makes no sense at all in this regard.  Did I waste myu money on the ipad?  (I can still return it!)


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment