Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

how do i recover security questions, if i dont have a recovery email nor the option isnt there to recover true email

hi there, and ty for reading this!

i have a problem with my apple id security questions.

i made my id years ago when i dint have a 2nd email... and i really dint know how useful recovery email would be.

i send a email to a apple suport thing... but they werent helpful at all since they told me to go to my apple id manange acount and there click a link to recover the security questions (it simply isnt there for me... theres no link or butten to press to send me that email)

 

also i cant call the helpline because i have autism and phones ect terrefy me... i even dont have a phone nor cell phone irl because of that (used my parens phone to make a acount... but there really aweful with computer stuff so i cant ask them for help since i'm better off asking here)

 

so can anyone here help me pls?

also sorry for bad spelling or odd ways to spell... i'm really crappy at gammar


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment