Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

warranty

Hi all

Im from Mauritius Island

I have bought a mini iPad (WHITE - 32 gb wifi - S/D: DLXK81CJF197) in Malaysia last year at Mac Studio in Low Yat Building but it cannot be switched on anymore.

I had a local technician check the problem and unfortunately he had to open the device. At this time, I did not realise that the device was still under international warranty + that there was a representant of Apple in Mauritius who could remedy this issue.

The Mauritian representative, Leal Informatics, has advised me to deal directly with Malaysian counterpart as otherwise, I'll be charged for repairs which will have to be made on my mini iPad.

Please find attached invoice of the mini iPad.

Can you please advise with whom I should deal with to get this issue sorted out so that I do not have bear any additional cost + get a new mini iPad based on the international warranty which is still valid?

Kindly treat request as urgent.

Thanks all

Gegesse


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment