Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Why Can't I create an account without using a credit card? VPP

Trying to use VPP with MDM using mavericks server.

 

In order to deploy apps in the corporation each user has to have their own app store account. I do not want each user to have to put in their credit card information. Or any company card. I want to be able to deploy the apps we purchase on the company level.

 

This article says how to do this, but it DOES NOT work. There is no None option that appears after installing a "free" app.

 

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2534?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

 

Why require a credit card for the VPP program users at all? What if I were using this to deploy IPADS in a school setting, would all the 10 year olds be required to put in a credit card?

 

If there is another way around this, please let me know.

 

Thank you in advance for your help.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment