Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My iTunes Store is configured to the Venezuelan store, and I can't purchase apps because the store does not support US cards. What should I do?

I sent an e-mail to the iTunes store support contact, but they keep saying that I must use a Venezuelan card.

 

In Venezuela, a person is limited only to use a maximum of 400 USD (that's four hundred US dollars) per year. I already used them all, but I want to purchase another stuff. I have a US Visa Debit Card, but my iPad says that the venezuelan store does not support my card.

 

So, I can't use my Venezuelan card because I already spent the complete 400 dollars, yet it won't let me use a US card.

 

Anyone knows how I can change my region to the United States?

 

Thanks!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment