Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Apple TV Sound Drop after 20 Mins of Play. Also on iPad Movie play Back.

Over the last week my Apple TV and iPad Mini have started to drop the sound on play back, after 20 mins.

The stream via itunes on the Apple TV is stored on my Synology DS213j going to 2 ATVs one hard wired the other wireless.

Itunes, Synology, Imac and ATVs all up to date with latest software and firmware.

I have reset every thing rebooted and still the problem is there.

Also done the sign in out of everything fingers crossed thing.

The strange thing is I noticed when I watched a movie saved to my ipad the same thing is happening!

This happened on a plane away from home set up.

This must be a software issue in the ITunes family.

Is any one else having this issue and have you found a fix, or do we need to wait for an Apple acceptance of the issue and a fix?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment