Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Why is Remote app album view different than iTunes?

I use the Remote app on my iPad to control the streaming of my PC's iTunes music library to my stereo.  I like the Album view because I can see most of the album covers. In iTunes 11.1 on my PC, album view displays the albums alphabetically by artist.  i.e. all Beatles albums are listed before any Rolling Stones albums.  But when viewing the same library on my iPad using the Remote app, the albums are listed alphabetically by album title, not by artist.  So each artist's albums are scattered all over.  I don't know about you, but when I'm looking for an album to play, I think about artists, not titles of albums.  But there doesn't seem to be any way to change the way the Remote app orders albums.  Am I missing something?  Is there any way to configure the Remote app to display albums in artist order?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment