Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Help with iTunes and iPad

I bought some songs in my PC with iTunes and they are not being downloaded to my iPad. Well most are but five of them. They have the cloud icon next to them but when I click on it nothing happens. In the iTunes app in the purchased section I can see the five songs missing but again when I click on them I get an error stating that I should try again and nothing happens.

 

That's my first problem with the iPad and iTunes.

 

The second problem is:  I got a disk from a different source as it wasn't in iTunes, anyway I added it to my iTunes libraries to add it to my iPad and I iPod. We'll the iPod after connecting it to my computer all the new albums were added flawlessly but my iPad when doing the same process the albums that I added we're not included in the sync process.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment