Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

home sharing between itunes (11.0.5) on imac and ipad mini

I activated home sharing to play my itunes music library on my ipod but i have a number of issues when using app music on my ipod:

 

1. when selecting artists i can only see 4 of them, while there are many more in my imac library

2. if i select the menu "album" on the music app on ipad mini i can see many but not all of them

3. ordering of album by artist does not work: the ordering is random....sure not alphabetic

4. often after palying one or two songs (located on the imac) on the ipad mini everything stops

 

 

is it the app music (called "musica" on my italian version of ipad) that is not working well or is there some problem with the homesharing setup or, again, is itunes that is creating the problem?

 

going through the troubleshooting steps suggested by apple.com did not work.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment