Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Is there a way to sync multiple photo locations with an iPad.

I have an iPad that I share with my girlfried.

I would like to sync both of our 'My Pictures' folders on our Windows 7 PC with the iPad.

I tired creating a new Windows user account for the iPad, then in the 'My Pictures' folder for that accout, I created a symbolic link to my 'My Pictures' folder and another symbolic link to my girl friends 'My Pictures' folder. The problem is that when this syncs to the iPad, the pictures on the iPad are not divided into serperate albums per sub folder. There are just 2 albums - one of my pictures and one of my girlfriends.

Can anyone think of a way to do this that would preserve the sub folders of both mine and my girlfiends pictures.

I suppose I could copy all of my pictures and my girl friends pictures into the iPad's user account on the PC, but this would waste a lot of hard disk space which I would rather not do.

 

Any ideas would be much appreciated.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment