Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Wrong cover artwork on iOS.

Hi everybody.

I have a huge issue or problem with home sharing on any iOS device. When i view or browse my iTunes content on my MacBook Pro, everything looks perfect and show does it on my Apple Tv.

 

But whenever i want to watch a tv show or movie from my iTunes library on either my iPad or iPhone through the Video app. All cover artwork is displayed incorrectly.

 

I've had this problem for as long as i have had my iPad. I was hopping that Apple might have fixed this huge bug when updating to iTunes 11.

 

Does anyone have a fix for this... Super annoying. Almost makes the video app useless.

 

I've attached a screenshot herre: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bntzmynpg7z9aoj/Photo%2023-12-12%2012.32.56.jpg


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment