Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

can you add a phone number to iPad without an iPhone

Hello nto anyone who reads this......

i have had an ipad 3 for a year and we recently got my daughter the mini. I am wanting to add my Google Voice phone number to imessage, or any number really.I never had the need to use imessage till recently but i am not receiveing my imessages in imessage due to lack of phone number, instead it go to my email (which i rarly check). i have been useing googlve voice on it...making my ipad our home phone. I have NO intention of buying on iPhone!!!! But i want to use I message to talk with my family/friends that have iPhones instead of ipads......Sooooo Is It Possible To Add A Phine Number To iMessage WITHOUT an iPhone????


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment