Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Apple TV not connecting to iPhone / iPad at home over Xfinity wifi, connects when on my work network. Please help!

I have a 3rd gen iPad, an iPhone 5 and 3rd gen ATV, all have been updated to latest OS. The iPhone and iPad easliy connect to the Apple TVs that we've got at work on our corporate network, but do not connect on my home network. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, they'll connect for about 5 minutes and then disappear. Really frustrating!

 

I'm on Xfinity wireless at home, and the router is Arris TG852. I'm not technicaly at all when it comes to routers or home networking. Someone said that my home network might be preventing the devices from talking to each other..

 

Can anyone help please? I'd apprecaite any assistance just to get it working normally! Thanks!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment