Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

iTunes will not work after reinstalls, downgrades on win 7 64

I am out of ideas. I have tried everything I could on my PC, after having upgraded to iTunes 11 the biggest mistake ever, my itunes corrupted.

The registry was wiped, I tried uninstalling installing many many times, I tried downgrading to 10.5 10.7 and nothing nothing works.

These are the problems:

1. itunes will apear functional. As soon as I plug a device ipad, ipod or iphone I may or may not get this error message:

Itunes experienced an error and windows needs to shut it down and find a solution.

No solution is ever found.

2.As soon as I try to add 1 file to an entire album any media... it will crash

 

each time I reinstall Itunes from scratch.. it somehow keeps my library in memory. In the past it never did this. Apple push cannot be disabled and I noticed that this causes serious problems with the itunes. I am operating on a Sony Vaio 1.5 years old. windows 7 home premium, and all my software is up to date.

I also want to mention that my antivirus is Bitdefender and it is fully turned off when I install anything on my PC.

 

I am frustrated that I have apple devices I cannot use because iTunes refuses to work after the itunes 11 upgrade messed everything up.

If ANYONE has any ideas please please contact me. I honestly am NOT going to scrap my windows platform and start from scratch because of iTunes.

That was my brother's suggestion but its insane. Apple support I spent 2 hours on the phone with, and sadly the issue was not fixed. It appeared fixed on their end,

but as soon as I hung up and tried adding one song into my library it crashed.

So I cannot add contect to my library nor to my devices.

Currently I have no iTUNES nothing.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment