Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Change Security Question with no recovery email

So here is my problem:

 

My father made an Apple ID for me a couple years ago. I use it only for iTunes and iPod Touch. All I ever knew about the ID was the email and password. Today, I wanted to change the email address and I successfully did so. I wanted to reset the password as well but it asks me for the asnwer of the security question. My father doesn't know the answer for the security question. I looked up the support and found out about the recovery email address but the option is nowhere to be found. Where can I change the security questions without knowing the answer and without the recovery email address and also how can I add a recovery email address?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment