Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

CD-->Itunes-->Ipad problem

Hi,

I transferred my CDs to Itunes (v 11.0.2.26) on my PC.  I want to put them on my IPAD.  I connect a USB cable to my IPAD.  I see "IPAD " in the top RIGHT of itunes, but I do not see it under "file" devices".  It seems to do a sync of tunes from ipad to Itunes....but I cant get it to put my CD music, that is on itunes, onto the IPAD.  Internet instructions say there will be a devices list in left sidebar.   I see "devices" under the file menu, but all options are dimmed.  There is no sidebar with the device where I could presumably drag things to.

I must be missing something.  Have fiddled for endless hours....any help much appreciated!

John


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment