Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

I have a colour space/ calibration issue iPad 2

Dear apple community

I really hope someone can help me fix this or at least provide a temporary fix.

I  do a lot of graphic art on all my apple devices; MacBook, iPad 2, iPhone 5 etc.

So lately I was using Sketchbook Ink and was doing a portrait of a woman wearing a jacket.

The jacket's colour on the ipad was BLUE

But when exported to my computer or uploaded to facebook, all the blue colours had turned purple.

And some of the other colours also seemed very dull when compared to viewing on the ipad screen

Has anybody else out there experienced the same issues?

If you could offer any advice or fix, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thank you

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3, Macbook mid 2009. ipad 2.2011

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment