Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Youtube not playing videos on ipad 3rd generation

I have this problem on my ipad 3. I was using ios 6.1.2 and surfing the net and watching a video on youtube. Everything was appearing (comments,suggestions etc.) except the video. The circle was revolving as usual but the grey meter wasn't even starting. Then after sometime it showed video unavailable. I was watching it on safari. Then i switched to the app and also to the chrome browser but still the same. I read it on the net to check for updates. I saw the update of 6.1.3 . I installed it but still nothing. I also read to restart the ipad. I did but in vain. I also reset my ipad but still nothing. The videos on youtube just don't play. Help me please.......


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment