Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Re: Siri not helpful

When I speak about recording a video, I'm talking about a 20 second clip that would take up about 15 MB and could be deleted as soon as you test the sound. It's just a way to rule out a problem with the microphone, that's all.

I've seen you post here in the past and I think you know your way around the iPad, so I don't want to suggest things that you tried. Other than resetting all settings, or the most drastic measure of totally restoring the iOS software, I really don't know what else to try.

EDIT

OK - I just saw your reply and we can rule out the mic now. Have you tried resetting all settings? It is time consuming to set them all back up again, but you won't lose any data or content.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment