Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, I'LL GIVE YOU A $10 iTunes GIFTCARD!!


Okay, about 2-3 months ago out of nowhere my iPods/iPod nano and iPad wouldn't appear on iTunes.  My iPod nano shows up on my PC and on iTunes but it says its been detected and that I should unplug/plug it back in to work, and that I should reinstall iTunes for it to work.  I have restarted apple mobile device support/restarted my PC, reinstalled iTunes COUNTLESS TIMES, deleted everything apple, restarted my iPad/iPod.  Also my iPod charges just fine to a wall outlet but when I connect it it doesn't even show up on iTunes or my PC, my iPod nano shows up on my PC and on iTunes but with a message that suggests re-installing iTunes.  I've tried everything to fix it, at first when I installed the iTunes update it wouldnt download Apple mobile device support so I had to manually do it, now every time i re-install itunes it downloads.  My post work just fine and so does my USB cable.  I have alot of new music and I'm just dying to put it on my iOS devices but it doesnt work!  I need some serious fast help! If you resolve my problem I'll email you an unused $10 iTunes giftcard.  SOMEONE PLEASE HELP





I connect my iPad it won't show up :'(










PLEASE HELP.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment