Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Siri not helpful

I have not found Siri useful on my iPad mini. Apple store could not help much as it is so noisy there. I decided Siri was just a novelty and stopped trying. I was with friends the other day. They use Siri constantly on iPhone 4S. We were on the same WiFi network. Siri was responding to them. When Siri did respond to me at all it was I don't understand what you want. I speak clearly. Easy question. What is the current temperature?

 

Siri is not better at home. Does not understand. Apple store told me to talk into the top of the iPad. Not really sure why or where. Again too noisy in the store to be helpful.

 

Any suggestions or should I just get over it and forget Siri. I do feel extremely foolish in public speaking into the top of a device that ignores me. It would be silly even if Siri responded. Why the thop of the iPad mini?

 

Thanks


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment